Great Barr Medical Centre was first established in 1948.
From then the centre has gone from strength to strength in the treatment of its patients. We moved into our current purpose built, state of the art building in 2016.
- We aim to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients in a safe and welcoming environment. Our Doctors and staff are approachable, respectful and patient-centred.
- We aim to be at the forefront of modern general practice, offering a wide range of services and facilities.
- We aim to use technology smartly to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our administration, patient contact and clinical activity.
- We will continue to invest in our staff, diversifying and developing our skills and knowledge base to ensure that we have a highly skilled, resilient, and adaptable work force to meet the needs of our patients and communities.
- We will seek to collaborate and work in partnership to strengthen community links and respond to local, regional and national initiatives
We ensure we take responsibility for our actions, and are open and transparent to the people who use our service.
We are consistent in the way we deal with people, both patients and staff.
Through acting with courtesy, consideration and compassion, we appreciate each person as an individual.
We strive to achieve a high level of medical care for our patients and we are responsive to medical needs, both for the individual and for the community as a whole.
We maintain our professional learning and follow guidelines where appropriate to do so.
Our success is built upon the personal and professional achievement of everyone who works at Great Barr Medical Centre.
We constantly review the service we provide and improve it when and where possible.
We use all available resources, including technology, to provide the best service we can.
We nurture innovation, lead on learning and development and embrace emerging technologies.
We will put our patients at the heart of all that we do.
We respect and value everyone for their contribution, we engage with the community and local resources where possible.
We celebrate people’s differences and provide equality of opportunity for all, without discrimination.
We cover Great Barr, Pheasey, Sutton Coldfield, King Standing, Walsall, Perry Barr and surrounding areas in Birmingham. We are located next to the Asda in Queslett and are close to Scott arms.
The practice is always here to help you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 0121 3571250 if you have any questions or need medical assistance.
NHS Black Country ICB
NHS Black Country ICB, Civic Centre, St Peters Square, Wolverhampton, WV1 1SH