Patient Participation Group
Would You like to join our PPG
Great Barr Medical Centre -What’s the role of the PPG?
- Patient participation refers to patients, such as you, who are taking active interest in healthcare.
- The group meets with representatives of the practice every 3 months on a Wednesday between 5.00 to 6.00pm.
- The group discuss services and gives feedback and suggestions on how improvements can be made for benefit of patients and the practice.
What do PPG members do?
- Attend the regular meeting.
- Discuss new developments affecting the practice and give feedback.
- Spend an occasional session in the waiting room informing patients about new services and maintaining the display board.
- Helping with health promotion events.
- Assist with patient surveys.
Who can join the PPG?
- You can! Anyone of any age or background who is a patient registered at Great Barr Medical Centre.
- Experience is not necessary.
- New members are welcome to join.
- Ask for joining details at the reception desk or email the practice.